MNS (Military Nursing Service) Coaching
The Indian Military Nursing Services (MNS) examination is conducted annually by the Directorate General of Medical Services (Indian Army). It serves as the admission test for the four-year B.Sc. (Nursing) program offered at Armed Forces Medical Services Nursing Colleges (AFMS). This exam specifically targets female candidates and is conducted at the commissioned level, equivalent to officer rank. Successful candidates can gain admission to prestigious institutions such as Armed Forces Medical College in Pune, Command Hospital Air Force, Command Hospital Bangalore, Lucknow, Kolkata, INHS Asvini, and Army Hospital (Research & Referral) in New Delhi.
For the best coaching in preparation for the MNS exam and interview, Chanakya Defence Group stands out as a premier institute in Allahabad, India. Joining Chanakya Defence Group will provide you with excellent MNS coaching to enhance your chances of clearing the exam and interview successfully.
Chanakya Defence Group stands as the premier MNS Coaching in North India, offering unparalleled advantages that make it the ideal choice. Consider the following reasons:
- Expert Faculty: Our coaching institute boasts a team of highly experienced and knowledgeable faculty members who possess expertise in the MNS exam syllabus and interview process. They provide comprehensive guidance and support throughout your preparation.
- Proven Track Record: Chanakya Defence Group has a remarkable track record of producing successful MNS candidates. Many of our students have achieved top ranks and secured admission to prestigious institutions, attesting to the effectiveness of our coaching methods.
- Comprehensive Study Material: We provide well-researched and updated study materials that cover all the essential topics and concepts required for the MNS exam. Our study materials are designed to enhance your understanding and help you excel in the examination.
- Mock Tests and Practice Sessions: We conduct regular mock tests and practice sessions to simulate the actual MNS exam environment. This enables you to assess your progress, identify areas of improvement, and develop effective time management and problem-solving skills.
- Personalized Attention: At Chanakya Defence Group, we understand that each student has unique strengths and weaknesses. Hence, we offer personalized attention and guidance to address individual needs, ensuring optimal learning and development.
- Interview Preparation: Our coaching includes comprehensive interview preparation sessions, equipping you with the necessary skills and confidence to excel in the MNS interview process. We provide valuable insights, mock interviews, and feedback to help you perform exceptionally well.
- Past Success Stories: Many of our students have successfully cleared the MNS exam and are now serving as commissioned officers in the Indian Military Nursing Services. Their success stories serve as inspiration and testimony to the quality of our coaching.
Choose Chanakya Defence Group as your preferred MNS coaching institute in North India, and embark on a journey towards a successful career in the Indian Military Nursing Services.
MNS THROUGH NEET
Recently, there has been a significant change to the MNS (Military Nursing Services) exam. The MNS examination is now integrated with NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). The Indian Army’s BSc nursing application form can be accessed online through the Directorate General of Medical Sciences website at joinindianarmy.nic.in (DGMS). According to the official MNS 2023 registration notification, this year’s MNS test will be based on NEET UG results.
The MNS exam, in its new format, is still held once a year by the Directorate General of Medical Services (Indian Army) and serves as an entrance test for the four-year B.Sc (Nursing) program offered at Armed Forces Medical Services Nursing Colleges (AFMS). It remains a commissioned level (Officers level) examination exclusively for female candidates.
Successful candidates who clear the MNS exam based on NEET UG results will be eligible for admission to esteemed institutions such as Armed Forces Medical College in Pune, Command Hospital Air Force, Command Hospital Bangalore, Lucknow, Kolkata, INHS Asvini, and Army Hospital (Research & Referral) in New Delhi.
For aspirants seeking the best MNS coaching in Allahabad, India, Chanakya Defence Group continues to be a top choice. Joining Chanakya Defence Group will ensure you receive exceptional coaching to successfully clear both the MNS exam and interview in the context of the revised format.
MNS EXAM REGISTRATION
To clarify the process for MNS (Military Nursing Services) female aspirants, it is important to note that they are required to register separately for NEET UG as well as the MNS exam. The registration for NEET UG can be done through the official website neet.nta.nic.in, while for the MNS exam, aspirants must register via the official website of the Indian Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in.
It is crucial to emphasize that registration for both exams is mandatory. Aspirants must ensure that they complete the registration process for NEET UG and the MNS exam through their respective official websites to be eligible for consideration.
ADMISSION TO BSc(N) COURSE FOR MNS Through NEET (UG) – SCORE
To streamline the admission process for BSc (Nursing) courses in the Military Nursing Services (MNS) via NEET (UG), there have been changes in the MNS exam pattern. The Indian Army will now consider the results of the NEET exam for the MNS admission procedure. Therefore, all applicants seeking admission to the MNS program are required to register for NEET (UG).
It is highly recommended that students promptly apply for NEET-UG to ensure they are eligible for the MNS admission process. Additionally, candidates must keep an eye out for the availability of the MNS application form, which is expected to be accessible in June. The official website of the Indian Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in, will publish the MNS application form.
REGISTRATION STARTS FOR NEETForm Date : May Exam Date : Notified Soon
TOTAL SEATS AVAILABLE
|CON, AFMC Pune||40 Posts|
|CON, CH (EC) Kolkata||30 Posts|
|CON, INHS Aswani||40 Posts|
|CON , AH( R & R) New Delhi||30 Posts|
|CON , CH (CC) Lucknow||40 Posts|
|CON ,CH (AF) Bangalore||40 Posts|
NEET UG EXAM PATTERN (REVISED)
|S.No.||Subjects||Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1||Physics||Section A||35||140||3 Hrs. 20 Min.|
|2||Chemistry||Section A||35||140||3 Hrs. 20 Min.|
|3||Botany||Section A||35||140||3 Hrs. 20 Min.|
|4||Zoology||Section A||35||140||3 Hrs. 20 Min.|
|Total||200 (20 optional)||720|
MARKING SCHEME OF NEET EXAM
|No answer/Multiple answers||0|