2024 Indian Navy Notification for Executive/Education/Technical Branch
Indian Navy SSC Notification 2024
The Indian Navy is pleased to announce its 2024 notification. We invite applications from unmarried eligible male and female candidates for the grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for the course commencing in June 2024 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) in Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must meet the nationality requirements set by the Government of India. Selected candidates will undergo training for various branches, cadres, and specializations, including:
- Extended Naval Orientation Course – General Service (Executive) GS(X)/ Hydrography
- Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular – Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre/Air Traffic Controller/Observer/Pilot/Logistics/Education/Technical (Engineering & Electrical/Naval constructor).
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria specified in the Indian Navy SSC Notification 2024.
The selection process is as follows:
- Application shortlisting will be based on the normalized marks obtained by candidates in their qualifying degree. These marks will be normalized using the Indian Navy’s formula.
- For candidates who have completed or are in the final year of BE/B Tech, marks obtained up to the fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- For candidates with post-graduate degrees (MSc, MCA, MBA, M Tech), marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates in their final year, shortlisting will be based on their pre-final year performance.
- Candidates selected in the final merit list must provide proof of completing their qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% marks by emailing email@example.com. Failure to meet this criteria will result in disqualification.
- No correspondence regarding the selection process will be entertained.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their SSB interview selection through email or SMS. Candidates are advised not to change their contact information until the selection process is complete.
- Changing the SSB interview center is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Any correspondence regarding changes to SSB interview dates should be addressed to the call-up officer of the concerned SSB upon receiving the call-up letter.
- No compensation is admissible in case of any injury sustained during SSB interviews.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for a particular type of commission. Candidates must bring a photocopy of the first page of their passbook or cheque leaf with their name, A/C No., and IFSC details when appearing for SSB.
- Detailed information about the SSB procedure is available on the Indian Navy website at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
How to Apply
Candidates can register and fill out their applications on the Indian Navy website (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in) starting from October 7, 2023. To streamline the application submission process, candidates have the option to pre-fill their details and upload documents in advance.
A combined merit list will be prepared based on SSB marks for all entries, depending on the availability of vacancies for each entry. Candidates declared fit in the medical examination will be appointed based on the availability of vacancies in the entry.
Beginning of online submission: October 7, 2023
Last date of online submission: October 29, 2023
SSB Interview dates: January – March
Course commencing date: June 2024
For further details, please refer to the Indian Navy Notification 2024 on the official website.
[Download PDF – Indian Navy Notification 2024 Executive/Technical/Education Branch] Click To Download Indian Navy SSC Notification 2024